No vacancies until further notice


What help can I get to pay for counselling?

I am registered with the following organisations, who can help pay for counselling. You will need to visit, ring or email to find the right information for you.

ACC - Sensitive Claims
Sexual and / or Physical Abuse, recent or past (historical/childhood) Contact: 0800 735 566

Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ) - Beneficiaries only
Disability Issues
Contact your Case Manager

Primary Health Organisation
Mild to Moderate Mental Health issues - Referrals to PHO via your GP
Speak to your GP Employee

Assistance Programme (EAP) - Workplace sponsored
All workplace issues : Counselling
Workplace Mediation
Other services
Contact your HR dept or Manager

If you are a PROVIDER or ORGANISATION seeking a Maori or alternative EAP Counsellor please contact me to arrange a separate contract.


If I pay for counselling myself, what are my options?

Private Fees: Counselling Fees are negotiable plus gst per hour Mon - Fri

There is a set fee plus gst per hour for after 5pm appointments and Saturdays contact me

External Supervision - Mon - Fri (Clinical (Counsellors) / Professional / Cultural) Set fee + gst contact me


If I am looking for a Supervisor for my staff what do you offer?

Clinical (Counsellors) / Professional / Cultural Group Supervision (up to 6 participants) Set fee + gst contact me

© 2017 Tautoko Solutionz. All Rights Reserved. Designed By Firecrest Systems